Monday, June 26, 2017

Doodled Dudes

One thing that I haven't seen dug up from the 1980s, slathered in modern attention-deficit-mediocrity and re-sold to us is those little finger puppet monsters.  They contained no sound chips, activated no unlockable video game content, and were cheap enough to come in happy meals.  Probably.  Who knows if I can remember the 80s correctly.

Alternate opening paragraph:

Nowadays everybody's 3D-printing fidget spinners.  Perfectly fitting for today - can't sit still, noisy, no personality.  Me, I've got a not-completely-atrophied imagination and my little 3D pen came with some flexible rubbery plastic stock.  So now if my fingers need to do some fidgeting, here's what I've got:


Precision, detailed figures they are not.  But, they're cute enough not to have been banished from my desk yet.

1 comment:

t.m. said...

Outstanding!